The management team of the Institute of Integrative Biology and Systems ensures the proper functioning of the Institute and its various services. It also serves the members of the thirty laboratories of the Pavillion Marchand.
The direction is provided by Louis Bernatchez, director, assisted by the administrative manager, Steve Grimard and the management secretary, Christine Ndayisenga. The e-mail address email@example.com allows you to reach them simultaneously by e-mail.
The secretariat, located in room 1206, is the center for reception and information. It is also where the following services are offered:
- The procedures for welcoming newcomers to the IBIS: registration, delivery of keys, access cards, information documents;
- Premises management;
- Reception and distribution of internal and external mail;
- Meeting room reservations;
- Sale of parking stickers;
- Support for events held at IBIS (conferences, seminars, symposia, special days, club activities …);
- Administrative tasks related to IBIS services and platforms (orders, billing and follow-ups, among others);
- Support to the various committees of the institute.
In addition, you can report us any break or problem.
The opening hours of the secretariat are:
Monday to Friday, 8:30 am to 12:00 and from 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm
During the summer, the secretariat is closed on Friday afternoon.